Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Your Local Market

I did a little research about the population and economic growth in Stevens Point and i found out that there are more family restaurnats and quick serves than fine dining. I believe it's because there are more middle class men and lower people working here. There is also more pubs as well.

If i were to open my own restaurant I would chose a family restaurant becaue it would do much better here in Stevens Points.

Stevens point isn't a big city so there will probably not be as many fine dining. Of course if I were to open a fine dinning there would be less competition but not alot of people would come either.

Thats why I chose to open a family restaurant. Stevens Point is a neigborhood friendly city as well so there will be lots of kids and thats why family restaurants for people who want a good meal would be a good addition.

No comments:

Post a Comment